Frank and Gavin are back with a humble little podcast for your ear holes.
On this episode we discuss some games we’ve played recently including: Burgle Bros, Swords and Bagpipes and Star Trek Interactive Video Boardgame.
We also talk about the Kickstarter for the game Deadly Premonition. A game based on a video game that was heavily influenced by Twin Peaks. And that led us to look into an official Twin Peaks board game that was released back in the 90s.
We also give the details of the upcoming IGA ‘Geek Out and Speak Out’ charity pub quiz.
And to top it all off we have a super special Board Games Ireland announcement at the end.
- 1.46 – Burgle Bros
- 13.50 – Swords and Bagpipes
- 20.23 – Star Trek The Interactive Video Boardgame
- 28.50 – Deadly Premonition Kickstarter
- 32.42 – Twin Peaks Murder Mystery Game
- 36.27 – Special Announcement!
- 40.04 – IGA Pub Quiz Details
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 42:59 — 59.0MB)
Subscribe: Android | Google Podcasts | RSS